Competency Certificate Workshop
International Certificate in Advanced Competency-based Management Modules 1, 2 & 3
HRSG will be delivering competency training to provide HR Executives and Professionals with the skills and expertise needed to design, develop and implement a competency-based program for their organization.
The program explains the concepts and practices you can use to address current challenges in attracting, retaining and developing your talent. The modules incorporate progressively challenging topics and become increasingly advanced towards completion.
Using a blend of best practices, case studies, role-plays, a synthesis of the latest research, tools, models, and techniques, participants build strategic capabilities to better leverage talent for organizational success.
Module 1: Orientation to Competency-based Management
This one-day session provides an overview of the benefits and key considerations to implementing competency-based management. You will learn:
- Be able to use and describe the concepts and elements of competencies and competency frameworks
- Know about best practices and benefits of competencies
- Know and understand how competencies can be used to support talent management
- Be able to make an informed decision about how to implement or enhance an integrated competency-based management approach in their organization
Module 2: Competency Profiling / Modelling
This two-day session teaches the basic principles to competency profiling or modelling. You will learn to:
- Define a competency architecture for your organization, and develop competency profiles using various methodologies (i.e. be able to facilitate competency profiling and validation focus groups)
- Develop a framework for using competencies to support integrated Talent Management
- Develop a comprehensive approach and work-plan for developing competency profiles
Module 3: Learning and Assessment
- Understand the Competency-based learning cycle including its benefits to the organization
- Learn how to use competencies to conduct results based assessments for the purposes of learning needs and gaps analysis
- Be able to use a competency-based approach to develop learning plans and/or learning matrices to maximize the value of learning initiatives
- Know how to assess the value of learning by leveraging results based competency assessment methods
To register, click "Add to Cart" to process payment via credit card, or download the registration form to be sent an invoice.
Online payment will be processed in Canadian dollars ($2,550.00 Cdn), or $2,500 USD.
- Payment is due in full to Human Resource Systems Group at time of registration.
- Payment must be received a minimum of one week prior to the course beginning to ensure admittance to the program.
- Payment will be returned in full for cancellation with 2 weeks notice.