You’ll be at the head of the class with HRSG’s strategic approach to learning!
Optimize learning in your organization with HRSG’s strategies and frameworks. This service will help you to streamline learning processes, procedures and products. Leading to a cost-effective delivery of learning that supports your business objectives.
HRSG’s Learning Strategies and Frameworks Service provides standards for measuring employee competence, a focus on critical organizational competencies and forecasting for future learning requirements. This service will empower your organization to meet the increasing demand for skilled resources, optimize existing resources and facilities, and eliminate duplication of effort.
Let us help you ...
- Effectively Use Resources: Develop a fully integrated corporate approach to learning and development, resulting in efficient and effective use of resources.
- Address Increasing Training Needs – On a Budget: Develop practical, cost-effective strategies and frameworks to address escalating training requirements. These strategies will help you streamline and better co-ordinate your approach to the development of staff, in both the technical and non-technical skills areas.
- Develop Focused Training: Establish a framework to more effectively track and identify learning requirements of a particular group (e.g. Human Resources, Information Technology, Finance, Marketing, etc). This strategic approach will decease costs and increase your return on learning investment (ROLI).
HRSG’s Learning Strategies and Frameworks service provides standards for optimizing learning processes, procedures and products. Contact HRSG today and benefit from HRSG’s 22+ years of experience.
- Gain a clear understanding of the knowledge and competence required for each job, through accurate job descriptions, employee surveys of job expectations, and more...
- A thorough examination of financial metrics associated with training.
- Increase return-on-learning investment (ROLI).
- Ensure that learning activities are addressing gaps through a detailed analysis of training results.
- Reduce anxiety regarding corporate change, through change management surveys and face to face interviews.
- Clear accurate, analysis of employee exit interviews, retention rate and job performance.
HRSG offers a suite of services to assist organizations in developing and implementing a strategic approach to learning including:
Strategy and Frameworks
- Design learning and development programs for your organization, or updating existing frameworks
- Development of governance models
- Identification of organizational learning and development requirements, both for common and specialized
- Identification and analysis of needs and opportunities for the delivery of common services
- Leverage existing learning and development programs and eliminate duplication
- Identification and capture of skills and gaps to determine learning interventions
- Evaluation of learning and development programs