HRSG's comprehensive, industry-specific technical competencies have been created with your business in mind.
Use the technical competency dictionaries to:
- Build targeted and measurable competency-based job profiles for technical jobs
- Match rapidly-changing technical job requirements with the most qualified employee/candidate
- Standardize the hiring process, ensure successful repeatable results, and minimize risk
- Strategically plan and manage your human capital
List of Competencies
What industry sectors do HRSG's competencies cover?
- Finance, Accounting & Audit
- Health, Safety & Environment
- Human Resources
- IT & Telecom
- Police and Security
- Sales and Retail
- Supply Chain Management
- Oil and Gas
"Without a doubt, deploying HRSG’s i-SkillSuite® across our 90 offices improved the quality of our managerial hires."
-Ric Heimke, VP, National Director of Staffing
Why use Technical Competencies?
Adopting a competency approach helps leaders achieve business goals, increase organizational productivity and improve employee job satisfaction by:
- Ensuring future leaders have the skills and capability to deliver the organization's vision, mission and mandate.
- Identifying and developing candidates for senior management roles without negatively impacting morale within traditional feeder groups.
- Addressing the issue of similarity in age profiles and gaps in managerial capabilities.
What can you expect?
- The technical competencies are fully scalable and tested within multiple client organizations.
- Each package contains clear definitions, distinct proficiency levels, and behavioral indicators that describe the specific behaviors required to get the job done.
- Our Technical Competencies are fully customizable so you can make sure that the competencies you implement truly reflect the technical nature of your jobs and industry sector.